Spiritual Humanism Ordination FAQs Practices Site Map Be Ordained Store

Newly Ordained

<<

RFMassey24

Post Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:31 am

Newly Ordained

I recently applied and paid for my advanced clergy package via PayPal and did not receive a receipt, but I clearly see the charge to my account. Am I all set or do I need to contact someone about this discrepancy?
<<

RFMassey24

Post Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:35 am

Re: Newly Ordained

I actually purchased the Deluxe package. I'm anxiously awaiting any feedback. Thanks.
<<

Master Baiter

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:21 am

Yea! I'm an ordained master baiter, admittingly probably not the first, but assuredly the best. It pays to know your bait but more importantly be familiar with all the different hooks needed for the various prey pursued. So I'm a pretty good hooker as well. Someone once said "everything has already been said," was just repeating, but don't quote me. Be a fisher of men, catch them, then before releasing them be certain they understand human rights always trumps religious ideology. Circumcision is cosmetic surgery, and should only legal for those who have reached the age of consent; and squirrels aren't kinky because they eat their own ejaculate, just thirsty. They think it's water, which is a precious commodity (ever see a squirrel drink, it's rare, orientation of the mouth to nose prevents typical intake, most of the water needed is absorbed via moisture contained within the food consumed). So did you just learn something? Yes, you wonderful human, humor is a beautiful vehicle to educate. And no squirrels don't feel guilty for self gratification, no one has ever told them it's wrong or evil. God I hope we don't figure out how to communicate with these tree rats, it'll ruin my 9-5. Support AHA, I do! Shout out to my peps @ Yerkes, love y'all.
<<

PastorDave

Post Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:06 pm

Well, that was fun.

<<

RFMassey24

Post Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:37 am

I've received all of my paperwork and extras. Thanks for the laughs.
<<

HumanistMama

Post Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:18 am

I may have just lost brain cells...

Return to General